Thursday, April 26, 2012

Subaru's, Mountains, and Dreams

It's been a few months since I've messed with my blog.  I almost forgot about it actually.  That means I'm not a good blogger I guess.  But lots of things have happened since my last post...so I thought now might be a good time to throw one out there.  One biggie since I blogged last:  Bob and I both turned 50!  It's hard to believe!!  Don't you think??  I mean really....50??  Oh well.  I don't feel it...AT ALL.  I guess that's a positive.  The alternative is not a preferred one...so I'll have to get used to this....some day.  :-)

Another biggie:  WE'RE MOVING!!!  Some of you may be surprised at the news.  Some of you who know us well...won't be too surprised.  For about the past year, Bob and I have been tinkering with the idea of moving.  Moving to a place we've felt like we've always belonged.  To Colorado.  Well...our dream is now a reality!  We will be moving to Colorado Springs at the end of May...early June.  Bob is very fortunate to be going to work for a great company called Hercules Industries.  They are a thriving, expanding company and Bob will be able to grow right along with them.  He's pumped.  :-)  As for me...I will be an Army Civilian Nurse at Fort Carson in a pediatric clinic.  Going back to my roots I suppose....pediatrics that is...not Army.  :-)  It will be a new adventure for both of us.

Here are some pics of where we will be living!


I know I said a few...but there are too many pictures to choose from!  :-)  Beautiful...huh??  We just can't wait to absorb all of this!

Last thing:  We bought a new Subaru Forrester.  We didn't think 'ol blue would do well in the mountains.  Also...I've named my Forrester.  Her name is "Subee".  My friend Teresa said she needed a name.  So that's all I could come up with.  :-)  But we love her...and she can't wait to get to the mountains!  As are we!!

We're looking forward to our new adventure...and I will be more faithful in keeping up my blog...so we can keep you all updated.  Time to get reacquainted with my Nikon.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming move! My sister had a Subaru named Subee when we were younger : )

    Brandy Ferchau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! So excited for this! Praying for every transition :)

    ReplyDelete